As a mobile developer, you will play an essential role in creating value for our users on our communication application platforms, which have more than 40M installations. There is plenty of fun to be had solving problems and creating apps with a large, established audience.
Moreover, you will have a chance to help train our young junior developers.
Our team may be small, but our performance is anything but. We are extremely detail-oriented and believe in delivering high-value products to our users — whatever it takes.
- Develop mobile applications (iOS using Swift and Objective-C)
- Develop test specs and approach for the application
- Involve with management and business guy in product development process
- Fix any issues that may arise tracked by error management tools such as Fabric
- Code reviewing and grow junior developer
- Help contribute and create best practices for the team
- Consultant for CEO and CTO on application implementation design
- 3 years of object-oriented software development experience
- 3-5 years building applications for iOS devices using Swift
- Experience designing clean and maintainable codebase
- Experience with multithreading programming
- Experience writing unit tests and testable code
- Knowledge of iOS SDK performance tools and optimization techniques
- Good knowledge of Git version control system.
- Good understanding in English, if you can make a joke in English, you should be fine.
- Thai, English and Japanese proficiency will give you a certain advantage.
- If you can code well in both iOS and Android, you will be someone we consider first.