As UX/UI designer, you will help us to bring beauty to our websites, mobile applications, ads creative, and social media content. You’ll transform complicated dashboards into intuitive centerpieces that deliver the information our clients need.
- Work through design problems from the beginning to the end: translating research insights into ideas, then designing the flows and detailed interactions
- Gather and evaluate user requirements
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Collaborate with teams to build designs that meet requirements including documents, design specifications, prototypes, etc.
- Consistently improve the product experience based on business needs, user feedback and data analysis.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Computer Science, IT, or related fields
- at least 2 years or more experience as a UX/UI Designer that strong in web design and customer experience research.
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, Keynote, and other design tools.
- Good command of Thai & English is highly preferable.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills