Collection of Personal Data
We may collect your personal data that receive directly from you when you register your account on our website, provide us personal data necessary to enter into a contract, during the performance of your services for Data Wow, the questionnaire, telephone number, email address or other contact channels. We may also collect your personal data that we can access from the other source not directly from you such as search engines, social media, government authorities, third parties, etc.
Types of Data Collected
The primary reason we process your personal data is to approve, manage, administer or effect an agreement between Data Wow and the company you represent or work for. In this respect, we use your personal data, i.e., to organize our sourcing activities, issue purchase orders, process payments, perform accounting, manage our contract review the services or products you supply us with and other relevant activities.
In addition, we process personal data to meet our legal obligations (such as record keeping obligations, screening duties of board members), as well as to manage our risks and operations (e.g. prevent and detect security threats, exercise or defend legal claims
- The personal data we collect from you is any information that can be used to personally identify you, either directly or indirectly, including but not limited to the following information;
- Personal details e.g., Name, Surname, Age, Date of Birth, Nationality, Identification Card, Passport, etc.
- Contact details e.g., Mailing address, Phone number, E-mail address, etc.
- Account details e.g., Username, Password, Transactions History, etc.
- Proof of identity e.g., copy of identification card, copy of passport, etc.
- Transaction and Financial information e.g., Bank Account, etc
- Technical Data e.g., IP Address, Cookie ID, Activity Log, etc.
- Including other information e.g., Picture, Motion Picture and any other information that is considered personal data under the Personal Data Protection Laws.
We may collect, use or disclose your sensitive personal data that is specially categorized by law when we have obtained explicit consent from you or where necessary for us as permissible under law. We may collect, use or disclose your sensitive personal data such as health data, religion, biometric data such as facial recognition data, iris recognition data, fingerprint recognition data and any data which may affect the data subject in the same manner, as prescribed by the Personal Data Protection Committee.
Storage of Data
We will keep your personal data in document and electronic form. We store your personal information on our company’s server in Thailand and in Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud system in Singapore.
Processing of Your Personal Data.
We will collect, use or disclose your personal data according to your request and/ or agreement with us. This includes but is not limited to the following purposes:
- To perform of a contract or taking steps at your request before entering into a contract, consider for approval in relation to the provision of products and/or services.
- To contact you with regard to the services provided to Data Wow as a vendor.
- To evaluate your performance for future management and collaboration.
- To create and maintain a database of vendors; to generate statistics pertaining to vendors; and to continuously improve our services
- To process payments for services provided.
- To comply with our policies, terms and conditions and respond to legal processes or to comply with or as required by the PDPA, governmental or regulatory requirements of any relevant jurisdiction.
Legal basis for Processing Your Personal Data
Data Wow will process your personal data where there is a legal basis to do so. In accordance with the PDPA requirements and provisions, we will lawfully process your data only:
- To fulfill an agreement between you, as a vendor, and Data Wow.
- To comply with an obligation under applicable laws.
- When you have consented to our use of it for a specific purpose.
- To pursue our legitimate interest (e.g., building security of you visit our office, or to protect our IT infrastructure), which we consider to be the creation and maintenance of a database of vendors; to generate statistics pertaining to vendors and clients; and to continuously improve our services: we will therefore use your data only for the above purposes as long as your interests and fundamental rights do not supersede such usage.
- To protect your vital interests or those of another individual.
Disclosure of Personal Data
To protect your personal data from fraud and unauthorized transactions. (e.g., Money laundering), litigation and other liability. Data Wow may disclose your personal data to others with your consent or as permitted by law to third parties including the directors, executives, staffs, employees, contractors, agents or consultants of Data Wow and our affiliates, business partners, service providers and/ or any other person or juristic person which we have legal relationship with. This includes but is not limited to the following individuals/ organizations:
In relation with our business partners, we may disclose certain personal data to them in order to coordinate and provide our products or services to you and provide necessary information about the availability of our products or services.
Cross-border Data Transfer
We may disclose or transfer your personal data to individuals, organizations, or third-party cloud infrastructure provider Amazon Web Services (AWS) located at Singapore. We will implement security measures to ensure that your personal data is transferred to the destination country that provide adequate safeguard or other procedure as required by law to protect and maintain your personal data.
Data Subject Rights
When you provide Data Wow with your personal data. You have the rights through which you can exercise your rights free of charge, under the exception of the law.
Subject to the PDPA thereof, you may exercise any of these rights in the following:
- Right to withdraw consent : If you have given consent to us to collect, use or disclose your personal data whether before or after the effective date of the Personal Data Protection Laws, you have the right to withdraw such consent at any time throughout the period your personal data available to us, unless it is restricted by laws or you are still under beneficial contract.
- Right to access : You have the right to access your personal data that is under our responsibility; to request us to make a copy of such data for you; and to request us to reveal how we obtain your personal data.
- Right to data portability : You have the right to obtain your personal data if we organize such personal data in automatic machine-readable or usable format and can be processed or disclosed by automatic means; to request us to send or transfer the personal data in such format directly to other data controllers if doable by automatic means; and to request to obtain the personal data in such format sent or transferred by us directly to other data controllers unless not technically feasible.
- Right to objection : You have the right to object to collection, use or disclosure of your personal data at any time if such doing is conducted for legitimate interests of us, corporation or individual which is within your reasonable expectation; or for carrying out public tasks.
- Right to restriction of processing : You have the right to request us to suspend processing your personal data during the period where we examine your rectification or objection request; or when it is no longer necessary, and we must erase or destroy your personal data pursuant to relevant laws, but you request us to suspend the processing instead.
- Right to rectification : You have the right to rectify your personal data to be updated, complete and not misleading.
- Right to lodge a complaint : You have the right to complain to competent authorities pursuant to relevant laws if you believe that the collection, use or disclosure of your personal data is violating or not in compliance with relevant laws.
You may exercise these rights as the Data Subject by contacting our Data Protection Officer as mentioned below. We will notify the result of your request within 30 days upon receipt of such request. If we deny the request, we will inform you of the reason via SMS, email address, telephone, registered mail (if applicable).
Type of cookies that we use
- Strictly Necessary Cookies : Necessary cookies allow us to offer you the best possible experience when accessing and navigating through our Website and using its features. For example, these cookies let us recognize that you have created an account and have logged into that account to access the content.
- Analytical Cookies : This type of cookie allows us to remember and store the error log that occurs during the use of platform. In order to improve and correct the operation of the website and are used to help us improve user experience of the platform. It is also collecting data for statistical purposes on the entrance methods and platform browsing behavior to improve the operation of the platform by allowing users to easily find what they are looking for and help us understand the interests of the platform user.
- Functionality Cookies : These cookies let us operate the Website and our Services in accordance with the choices you make. For example, we will recognize your username and remember how you customized the platforms and services during future visits and also support reconnection in the event of a breakdown or there is a problem during the use of the platform.
We endeavor to protect your personal data by establishing security measures in accordance with the principles of confidentiality, integrity, and availability to prevent loss, unauthorized or unlawful access, destruction, use, alteration, or disclosure including administrative safeguard, technical safeguard, physical safeguard and access controls. In addition, our staffs, employees, business partners and service providers are obliged to maintain the confidentiality of your personal data by complying with the data security standards and policies when any of personal data is being used, transmitted, transferred or processed.
Data Breach Notification
We will notify the Office of the Personal Data Protection Committee without delay and, where feasible, within 72 hours after having become aware of it, unless such personal data breach is unlikely to result in a risk to the rights and freedoms of you. If the personal data breach is likely to result in a high risk to the rights and freedoms of you, we will also notify the personal data breach and the remedial measures to you without delay through our website, SMS, email address, telephone or registered mail (if applicable).
Links to Other Sites
Data Wow (Thailand) Company Limited1778 Summer Hub Office, 6th Floor,
Sukhumvit Road, Phra Khanong,
Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10110 THAILAND